Tuesday, July 13, 2010

YIKES! it was so stinking hot today. It was oppressive! then they said on the news that the heat index was 115.....yes, 115! no wonder it felt like you were walking through wall mud! Oh wait, I was walking through wall mud! texture is done on the most recent demolition and remodeling. I went ahead and painted tonight----the paint that I had matched doesn't match...now I WILL have to repaint the whole kitchen. rats. rats. rats. Oh well!
Our little 15' pool felt great today. Got in it to clean it out. When Andy got home, he got in for quite awhile---he was vacuuming it out. But I know the water felt great for him after he'd been out in the heat all day!
A new baby great niece has arrived in our world. She was born this evening. Haven't seen her yet. Hope to do just that soon. Welcome Emma.
We currently have 6 foster kittens. I brought them into our bathroom this evening and closed the door...they usually reside in the garage. I wanted them to cool off a bit. they had fun in the shower.
Andy leaves next week for a 10 day trip to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. There's a group of 26 men from church going. I hope they have an amazing time and get to spend some great time wiht God, and each other. I'm flying to Colorado to see one of my very best friends! I desperately need some Robin time (I'll put up with Steve too)....and I WILL sit in the cool mountains...I WILL!!
Night all!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend. Sometimes it is fun to have girl time. Enjoy! I also think it is great that the men are taking this wonderful trip. 10 days WOW! I am sure they will be changed men when they return. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you get to go to Colorado while Andy is gone. Enjoy your time with friends and have fun. Will keep little Emma company while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete