Friday, May 7, 2010

Ahhh. Friday. But I'm going to get the house clean. I WILL....It's so hard sometimes. By the time I get laundry done and everything just put away, I've lost all energy for the dusting, scrubbing and vaccuuming. I want it clean though. So I guess I'll put on the 'big girl panties' and just do it (like Nike).
Amber gets her PTA 'pin' tomorrow at her graduation. (Physical Therapy Assistant). It is an actual pinning ceremony. Tonight she told me that I am to "pin her". Wow. That blows me away. I think Jeremy should do it. He is her husband. But he told her that I needed to. This means a lot. I love that girl with everything in me. And am proud of everything that she has accomplished. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with her. And thank you for Jeremy being so thoughtful, and selfless.
Righty...got to get busy. Cheer me on...It's already 9:15....stink. But, after school, went to a retirement reception for 4 co-workers, then out to Amber's to help her finalize some of her floral decorations for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment