Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There we go, my favorite color!
Wow, the end of school cannot come soon enough. There are always so many changes on staff---some of them public, some not. Everyone is one edge, and I hate that feeling. It's that "hackles on the back of my neck" feeling that something not good is coming down, or about to happen. Tempers are on edge, etc. I'm just ready to be on my own schedule for a bit. Between working at the high school and at the elementary after school program, they've been keeping me hopping! I love kids, and that's a good thing! (just not always all of the adults that are GRUMPY)
Our 30th anniversary is next week. Can't believe we've been married that long. We're doing a week long 'staycation' local things that we don't ever get a chance to do because of work and other commitments. I am looking forward to it!
Okay so cat jumped in my lap. Wants attention. He's been by himself all day long....poor baby. Guess I'll go see about the food bowl. Must be empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment