Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today has been a day of not much doing. And I desperately needed that. I did finally manage to get 3 loads of laundry done. And I have finished writing the last lesson in our "Names of God" series. I have learned so much....and learned that I have much to learn. And even though I had a 2 week break since the last lesson written and taught, I had a major hard time focusing on this lesson to get it written. Hmmm, wonder what it is that I am supposed to be learning from it, and someone is trying to keep me from it?!? And to top it off, I didn't even get out of my pajamas. I did fix dinner. But I wasn't thrilled with the new recipe I tried.
It didn't rain today. But it started out foggy and drippy. And it's been chilly. 6 days in a row of no sun---although it did peak out a bit just before dark. I NEED SUN! Next week looks just as soggy.
I am ready for school to be out. Actually, I'm just ready to be on my own schedule for awhile. Moving to West has been a blessing. But I do still work the after school program at Lake Park. So, that's 2 jobs, basically. Thankful for the extra money, but am ready for that to be done!
Graduations, weddings, babies, etc. have kept me very busy. I've been making things for all of these occasions. Whether as gifts, or because I've been asked to decorate for the event. I love it all, but will be glad to have it all finished! I was thrilled on Tuesday of last week when I didn't have to run a single errand, and could just go home at the end of my day! Yes, it's been that crazy the last few weeks! Sad when you look forward to just going home and staying there for the evening!
My yard is driving me crazy. Actually, there are several incomplete projects on the outside of our home. I'm trying to get a handle on the big picture. Outside stuff just stumps me. Hopefully I can get a handle on it. The garage drives me insane. Andy has so much junk in it that it just overwhelms me. And I am increasingly annoyed every time I go out there....which is several times a day! And then the stuff spills out and lines up along the house/driveway. Trying to be patient. And trying to finish up one thing before starting another. But they are all projects that are necessary, and in different stages of completion. sheesh.
I am, however, and incredibly blessed person. Every day, all day. Looking forward to collective worship with my church family tomorrow, and looking forward to seeing family (especially our nephew Nick) tomorrow afternoon. And am blessed to have Bible Study in our home tomorrow night.
God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment